Ministry of Education announced the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for admission to undergraduate programmes. This national-level exam can be a game-changer for higher education in India as it ensures enhanced efficiency, transparency, and standardised assessment to evaluate the competency of prospects. Although a few universities are yet to make the decision to accept CUET, 44 central universities have already implemented CUET in their admission process. This may be a newer concept for students, but it has already proved to be effective.
CUET exam will eliminate the tension of higher cut-offs in reputed and premier education institutions. The system will replace the dependency on 12th standard marks and give equal opportunities to all aspirants. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a popular choice for undergraduate students. The course paves the way for ample professional opportunities and lucrative jobs. Any candidate planning to pursue BCA must apply through CUET scores for admission to a top college. However, selecting the best college from a slew of options available.
Hence, we have listed the best BCA colleges in India accepting CUET scores. Go through them and choose the one that aligns with your academic goals:
Every college and university has different conditions and requirements to accept candidates. Prospects can apply for UG, integrated PG, and research programmes based on their preference and scores. So, it’s always best to check eligibility criteria, courses offered, and other necessary conditions before applying to a college.
Also Read: CUET Application Form 2023: Fee, Procedure and Important Documents
Top 10 BCA Colleges in India for CUET
We have listed the best BCA colleges in India that accept CUET scores. Have a look:
|1||KR Mangalam University||Gurgaon|
|4||Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU)||Moradabad|
|5||JK Lakshmipat University||Jaipur|
|6||Galgotias University||Greater Noida|
|7||Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology University||Thanjavur|
|9||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya||Indore|
|10||Bennett University||Greater Noida|
Also Read: Full Guide To CUET Admission Process 2023
Other BCA Colleges for CUET Admission
|1||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University||Navi Mumbai|
|2||Dr. Harisingh Gour University||Sagar|
|3||Rajiv Gandhi University||Itanagar|
|4||Arunachal University of Studies||Lohit|
|8||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University||Lucknow|
|10||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||Lucknow|
Also Read: CUET 2023: Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, and More
Key Points to Remember for Admission to a College
As you start applying to various BCA colleges, there are a few things that you need to remember during the application process. You must adhere to a few regulations to pass the entrance exam and get admission to your preferred college.
- Prospects should check the CUET colleges and universities listing before filling out their CUET application form.
- All the candidates must select three CUET universities while filling out the form.
- Moreover, it’s suggested to verify CUET membership conditions.
- Every university has different eligibility criteria for accepting candidates through CUET. So, please check and meet the requirements before submitting the application.
- Go through the detailed CUET eligibility criteria for age, seats, qualification, and other aspects.
- This will ensure that you select the right CUET college during the application process, as you won’t be able to change the college later.
- Be careful while selecting the plan code of CUET-participating universities and colleges.
- Keep all your documents in place before applying.
Also Read: CUET 2023: Important Exam Preparation Tips and Revision Tips
CUET Application Process
- Complete the registration process using a valid email id and contact details.
- Use these credentials to fill out the application form and ensure all the details are correct.
- Keep all the scanned documents ready to avoid last-minute confusion and delay.
- Choose the centre and code from the given list.
- Once the application process is done, you’ll receive an SMS and email on the registered number and email id.
- Based on your CUET score, you’ll be shortlisted for counselling.
- You must achieve scores above the cut-off marks to qualify for the next stage.
- Every college conducts a separate counselling process.
Counselling Process After CUET
- Once you crack the entrance exam, you must register for the counselling process for your preferred college and course.
- Universities release rank lists and, based on them, invite candidates for counselling.
- The cut-off is prepared based on the total available seats, overall performance, etc.
- Universities and colleges also release cut-off marks for different courses and programmes.
- With all the required documents, you shall appear for counselling.
Also Read: Time Management Tips for CUET
So, here’s everything you need to know to apply for the BCA programme. CUET is a new addition to the college admission process, and students still have several queries. We hope that this article answers most of them. If you still have doubts and need more details, stay tuned for more informative articles.